||Magi Enterprises Pty Ltd, (trading as ‘KOOKAI’) (ABN 491 544 236 13), 8-14 Hall St Hawthorn East VIC 3123 (trading as ‘KOOKAI’).
||Open only to residents of the state of Victoria, Australia aged 13 or over except directors, officers, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management and employees) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition.
||Commencing at 6.00pm (AEST) on 3 June 2021, concluding 5.00pm (AEST) on 4 June 2021
During the Competition Period, entrants must:
1. Like the specified Instagram post
2. be following the Instagram account @kookai_australia; and
3. comment on the specified Instagram post by tagging another Instagram account.
||There are 5 prizes to be won. The prizes each consist of 1 set (jumper/sweater and pants) from the KOOKAI loungewear collection (being the styles displayed at https://www.kookai.com.au/collections/loungewear) to the maximum value of AUD$310 each (a prize pool total of a maximum of AUD$1550). Winner’s preferred style, colour and size are subject to availability.
||Multiple entries are allowed. One tag will qualify as one entry.
||The winner will be notified via direct message to their Instagram account from the Promoter by 6pm (AEST) on 4 June 2021. The winner will be asked to provide a valid postal address, and item preferences for delivery of the prize.
|Prize Claim Date and Time
||Prize will be delivered to the Winner’s specified postal address as soon as practicable after the end of the Competition Period and must be redeemed in the manner and between the dates specified in the Prize Details.
|Other Terms & Conditions
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
- Entries must be received during the Competition Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are posted by the entrant. The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, deletion, theft, communications failure or otherwise. Consumers are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the Internet.
- This is a game of chance, and the Promoter shall select the Winners randomly via a method it determines. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification.
- The Promoter may require entrants to provide proof of identity. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Any unredeemed portion of the prize will be forfeited. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a prize or any element of a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize or element of that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
- If a prize has not been accepted or claimed in accordance with the Prize Claim Date and Time or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact the winner by the Prize Claim Date and Time, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will distribute the relevant prize to the entrant who submitted the next best valid entry.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The winner is responsible for ensuring they provide the correct postal address for delivery of the prize, and for ensuring the security of the prize after receipt.
- The winner is responsible for all costs associated with accessing the Promoter’s website in order to redeem the prize.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.