Sydney Central — NSW
We are looking for someone who is keen to immerse themselves within fashion and provide strong support to our management team.
At KOOKAI, our people are everything.
Alongside the Store Manager and Assistant Manager, you will play a key role in driving high standards within your store, with a collaborative and friendly team. We would love a leader who is passionate and enjoys working with others providing an exceptional customer experience. This great career opportunity is a full-time position working 38 hours per week.
When you join KOOKAI you will have the opportunity to grow and progress within our company. You will receive tailored training to further develop your capabilities. The position of 3IC at KOOKAI is key to succession plan into a management role and is invaluable to establishing a career in fashion.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Styling customers
- Supervising the store and driving KPI’s
- Visual merchandising
- Supporting management in store operations
- Coaching and training
- Loss prevention
What we’d love from you:
- A passion for providing an exceptional customer experience
- A love for fashion and styling
- High enthusiasm to learn and succeed
- A team player
- Motivational skills
- A desire to progress within the company
What you’ll love from us:
- 50% employee discount
- Generous quarterly clothing vouchers
- Personalised training, including customer service and management
- Head office work experience opportunities
- Ongoing incentives and referral rewards
- Style nights and social events
We look forward to receiving your application.
Note: only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.