Carindale — QLD
We are looking for a leader that excels at customer service, leads by example, is a team player and a nurturing trainer.
At KOOKAI, our people are everything.
As Store Manager, you will play a key role in driving high standards within your store, alongside a collaborative and friendly team. We want a leader who is ambitious and passionate about succession planning, who thrives seeing others grow to reach their full potential. This great career opportunity is a full-time position working 38 hours per week.
When you join KOOKAI you will have the opportunity to develop and progress within our company. You will receive tailored training to further build on your capabilities and skillset. The position of Store Manager at KOOKAI is highly rewarding and invaluable to a career in fashion with many of our previous Store Managers now working in our Head Office. We drive internal succession planning as a key focus!
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading a team to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Styling customers
- Driving KPI’s
- Coaching and training
- Visual merchandising
- Managing store administration and operations
- Loss prevention
What we’d love from you:
- Management experience
- A passion for providing exceptional customer service
- A love for fashion and styling
- Strong leadership, organisational skills and training abilities
- An empathetic and clear communicator
- High enthusiasm to learn and succeed
- Motivational skills
- Initiative and adaptability
- A desire to progress within the company
What you’ll love from us:
- 50% employee discount
- Generous quarterly clothing vouchers to build your KOOKAI wardrobe
- Personalised training, including leadership development and retail conferences
- Head office career and work experience opportunities
- Mentoring programs
- Ongoing incentives and referral rewards
- Style nights and social events
- Opportunities for various project work
We look forward to receiving your application.
Note: only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.