Retail Assistant Store Manager
Northland – VIC
We are looking for a leader that excels at customer service, leads by example, and is a team player.
At KOOKAI, our people are everything.
Alongside the Store Manager, you will play a key role in driving high standards within your store, in conjunction with a collaborative and friendly team. We want a leader who is passionate about succession planning and who thrives seeing others grow to reach their full potential. This great career opportunity is a full-time position working 38 hours per week.
When you join KOOKAI you will have the opportunity to develop and progress within our company. You will receive tailored training to further develop your capabilities and skillset. The position of Assistant Manager at KOOKAI is key in order to upskill and succession plan into a Store Management position. Many of our previous Managers are now working in our Head Office. We drive internal succession planning as a key focus!
What you’ll be doing:
- Co-leading a team to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Styling customers
- Driving KPI’s
- Coaching and training
- Visual merchandising
- Managing store administration and operations
- Loss prevention
What we’d love from you:
- A passion for providing an exceptional customer service
- A love for fashion and styling
- Training abilities
- An empathetic and clear communicator
- High enthusiasm to learn and succeed
- Initiative and adaptability
- Motivational and organisational skills
- A desire to progress within the company
What you’ll love from us:
- 50% employee discount
- Generous quarterly clothing vouchers
- Personalised training, including leadership and self-development
- Head office work experience opportunities
- Ongoing incentives and referral rewards
- Style nights and social events
- Project work opportunities
We look forward to receiving your application.
Note: only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.